Careers at Buzz Fantasy Leagues
View opportunities below.
Marketing & Sales Intern
BuzzFantasyLeagues.com is looking for a motivated individual to handle marketing and sales
responsiblities for the website. The marketing and sales intern will be responsible for managing
advertising sales, B2B sales, and increasing website growth. This is a great opportunity for a
college student or graduate to gain experience in the field of marketing and sales. Depending on
how things go, this position could turn into a paid position or the individual could be brought
on as a partner.
- Creating and maintaining client contact lists
- Managing advertising campaigns
- Developing and executiing marketing and social media strategy
- Marketing efforts to attract new customers and clients
- Managing sponsorship sales for the website and contests
- Developing press releases
- Business sales
0-3 years experience in marketing and sales
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Google DoubleClick for Publishers knowledge a plus
- Knowledge of Google Adwords and Adsense a plus
- Experience creating press releases and sponsorship proposals
- Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel, and Adobe Photoshop
- Very motivated and can work independently from a remote location
- Must be able to multi-task and learn quickly
- Knowledge of fantasy sports a must
- Knowledge of the PGA Tour is a huge plus
The Marketing and Sales Intern will receive 20% compensation on all generated sales.
To apply for this position, please use our contact page. You
will then receive a reply requesting your resume.